COVID-19 Studio Policies
Oxblood Ink continues to operate in a clean and sterile environment. However, due to COVID-19 and recommendations by the CDC and local health department, we are implementing additional policies and protocols to ensure the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and community.
- At this time, Oxblood Ink will operate by APPOINTMENT ONLY and will keep the business doors locked to keep our overall capacity to a minimum and to maintain social distancing guidelines until further notice. If you’re interested in a same-day appointment, please call the shop for availability.
- Please be aware that only the client receiving a service will be allowed in the studio in order to maintain CDC and social distancing guidelines.
- Face coverings must be worn during the entirety of your appointment.
- If you arrive early or our studio is currently at capacity, you will be asked to wait outside or in your car until we can accommodate you.
- All clients must sanitize their hands upon arrival to our studio in the lobby and after using the restroom, sneezing, or coughing.
- If you have a fever, are feeling ill, coughing, or have been around someone who is ill or has been diagnosed with COVID-19, have recently traveled by plane or train within the last 2 weeks prior to your appointment, or have been exposed to large gatherings of people, or experiencing any other cold symptoms please contact Oxblood Ink PRIOR to your appointment. We will need to reschedule your appointment for the health and safety & well-being of our clients and staff. Please be safe.
- Cancellation/Rescheduling/No-Show policy – We will not forfeit deposits for anyone who needs to reschedule for reasonings mentioned above. However, failing to show up for your scheduled appointment or make contact with our studio or your artist prior to your appointment about rescheduling, will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
We are adopting these new safety and sanitation policies to protect and keep everyone safe however, we cannot guarantee that any of these measures will completely protect you from contracting COVID-19. You will voluntarily and knowingly assume the risk of exposure to or infection by COVID-19 should you choose to attend your scheduled appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation! We look forward to seeing you in the studio.
504 Baltimore Annapolis, Ste 4
Severna Park, MD 21146
Tuesday – Saturday: 12pm – 8pm
Sunday & Monday: Closed